The 3-Step Stimulation Peel is an exfoliating peel that supports both ZO Medical therapeutic systems and ZO Skin Health daily skincare programs to enhance and extend their benefits. It is designed to be performed as a series of treatments for continuous skin health restoration and rejuvenation. This peel has an exclusive blend of potent exfoliants: 17% salicylic acid, 10% trichloracetic acid and 5% lactic acid. The acids help remove outermost layers of the skin but unique saponins help minimize skin reactions. Glycerin improves hydration and replenishes moisture.
The 3-step Stimulation Peel is designed to:
- Remove the outermost layers of the skin
- Stimulate deeper skin layers for more profound benefits, increasing cellular function
- Suppress skin inflammation that can be caused by peels, sun, hormones, and pollution post-procedures.
3-Step Stimulation Peel can be repeated every 3-4 weeks and has minimal or no downtime (peeling process of 2-4 days).
- Usage studies show safety is remarkable, easily done, with minimal burning and stinging.
- Improves acne, melasma, sun damage, fine lines, texture roughness, large pores, and dullness.
- Suitable for any type or color of skin, however, it is preferred that the patient is on a ZO Medical skin conditioning program to treat medical conditions and aid in restoring skin health prior to performing the ZO Medical 3-Step Stimulation Peel. Likewise, a patient with a non-medical condition should be on a ZO Skin Health program to improve skin function prior to performing the peel. After healing from the peel, the patient should return to their daily skin care program.