Exfoliating and softening lotions
Vi Exfoliating Body Lotion 8oz ($40)
- Gycolic Acid 15%, Azelaic Acid, Essential oils, & retinol
- This luxurious lotion also contains retinol which works in conjunction with the glycolic acid to remove the outer layers of thickened and damaged skin, leaving skin looking radiant and feeling smoother and firmer day after day.
- The product contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.
HC1% & Aloe Vera ($3)
- Apply as needed up to twice daily when irritated
- Used for temporary relief of itching, inflammation, & redness
DCL High Potency Body Lotion 8 oz ($15)
- Apply in PM
- Lactic acid and urea provide extreme moisture as well as gentle resurfacing benefits. The rich, nourishing texture melts into the skin in order to provide immediate comfort and hydration. Symptoms of dry skin, such as itchiness and scaly texture, are diminished and prevented for skin that looks and feels healthier.
to replace the DCL Body Lotion (Kit cost of $90)
Epionce Lytic Tx Sport 1.7oz (3%SA & 12x azelaic acid) ($56)
Salicylic acid reduces excess oil and scaly skin and willow bark extract sloughs off flaky skin to clear pores for a more radiant complexion. Azelaic acid evens out skin tone.